Design and build a premier campus environment which will foster excellence in education, while utilizing the utmost integrity, professionalism and “Platinum Rule” customer service.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide professional project management services to the University for all facilities renovation, alteration and new construction, including project planning, budgeting, scheduling, programming, design, estimating, bidding, procurement, construction, inspecting, furnishing, and occupying services.
- Provide “Platinum Rule” customer service to all customers: Texas State students, faculty, staff, administration, and the San Marcos community.
- Successfully schedule and facilitate the implementation of the Campus Master Plan in a systematic and orderly manner to meet the goals and objectives of the plan.
- Provide and/or manage planning, design and construction services and standards for the University to comply with applicable codes, regulations, environmental requirements, and other standards for construction.
- Manage each project from inception to completion with integrity and professionalism to ensure the highest quality product with the greatest satisfaction to the Users.
- Develop a campus-wide project team attitude and involvement in each major construction project to foster acceptance and investment in the successful building of a premier campus.
- Perform University facility construction, modification and renovation services to further enhance the highest quality educational environment for Texas State Students, Faculty, Staff, Administration, and the Community.